Waiver & Release of Liability
GXunited Waiver & Release of Liability
Updated August 31, 2020
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “GXunited” refers to the company GXunited, a subsidiary of GSO Yoga & Movement, LLC. The term the “Site” refers to GXunited.com, GXunited.TV and all online content, including all functionalities, features, Streaming Services, audio, visual, written media, PDF, Website links and user interfaces, and all content and software associated with the Services as provided by GXunited. The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
Use of GXunited.com or GXunited.TV, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided, is done so with accordance and agreement to this Waiver & Release of Liability. This Waiver & Release of Liability applies to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service and/or ordering a product from the Site, you agree to the terms set forth in this Waiver & Release of Liability, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
GXunited reserves the right to revise this Waiver & Release of Liability at any time. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so please visit this page from time to time.
By reading and participating in activities on GXunited.com and GXunited.TV you agree to the following between yourself and GXunited:
- You are voluntarily participating in Services provided by GXunited.
- You are voluntarily engaging in physical activity and exercise programs, including on-demand classes, live-streamed classes, workshops, and other educational services provided by GXunited.
- You understand that physical activity could include instruction in any or all of the following styles of fitness, yoga, pilates, strength training, barre, plyometric exercises and cycle.
- You understand that use of equipment is only suggested by GXunited, and you have the option to change equipment based on what feels best for you and your body. All equipment comes with inherent risk of injury and you should understand how to use each piece of equipment prior to completing classes or workshops on GXunited. (Suggested equipment could include: yoga mat, yoga block, yoga strap, gliding discs, squishy ball, resistance bands, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, battle ropes, indoor cycle bike, etc.)
- You understand that physical activity and exercise require physical exertion that may be strenuous at times and may cause physical injury or even death. You represent that you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding any participation in the above mentioned activities. You represent and warrant that you have no medical condition that would prevent you from participation in physical activity or that your physician has released you to participate in activity. You further understand that you are responsible for all medical costs that you may occur as a result of participation.
- You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage known or unknown which you might incur as a result of participating in any of the activities provided on GXunited. Such injuries may include, but are not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscles tears, broken bones, heat related conditions, injuries to specific joints or areas of the body (such as feet, ankles, knees, hips, back, wrists, shoulders, or neck), or any other illness or soreness, including death.
- You understand that through participation in a digital or virtual workout activity the instructor can not see you, and therefore can not correct your technique or provide you modifications or suggestions based on your personal body. You are solely responsible for making modifications to the activity based on your personal body (taking into consideration experience level, skill level, equipment knowledge, technique knowledge, injuries, health conditions, or any other factors that could require modifications for activity).
- You knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you may have against GSO Yoga & Movement LLC (d/b/a GXunited) and their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, members, managers, partners, instructors, independent contractors, and representatives (collectively known as “GXuinited”) for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in activity on GXunited.
- You agree that you, your heirs or representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue GXunited for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- You agree to this Release as your own free act and without pressure or encouragement from GXunited. You understand that GXunited does not require you to participate in any activity, but you do so despite the possible dangers and risks.
- You further agree that this Release shall be governed according to the laws of the State of North Carolina. If any term of this Release shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or conflict with any law governing this Release, the validity of the remaining portions of the Release shall not be affected.