A little bit of legal stuff - in case you want to know.
Thank you for visiting the GXunited (“GXunited”) website (the “Site”). GXunited is committed to providing our visitors with content and services characterized by outstanding quality and customer service. We understand the importance of privacy and want you to feel completely comfortable hanging out with us here at GXunited.com.
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, GXunited login information, location, data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
This page is used to inform website visitors (ie. you) regarding our policies with collection, use, and disclosure of personal information you choose to share through use of GXunited.com.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available via the footer on every page of our Site.
The Information We Collect
We will request only the information we need to provide the highest level of service to you. On some pages of the Site, you can sign up for our email list, make requests, enter sweepstakes, purchase products, and register to receive materials. The types of Personal Data collected at these pages include:
- The Blog. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which includes: Your first name and email address, in order to subscribe to our mailing list; your first name, email address and/or social media profile in order to post a comment on our blog via third party provider; Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
- Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
- Product Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each product order, but always only the bare minimum necessary to effect the sale. This includes: Your name, billing address, and email address. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
- Your Payment Information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on GXunited servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers. All personal information collected for an order is used for the fulfillment of that order and to manage our customer relationship with you.
How Your Information is Used
The information you provide is used to process transactions, personalize your experience, improve customer service, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. In those cases, we will share your information with trusted third parties, such as our online course software, in order to provide the service. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties. We do not store your credit card information. As a function of historical record keeping, we keep contact form emails and records of purchase transactions indefinitely. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Third Party Links
Just like your Privacy, Security is super important to us. Here is how we ensure your safety while on the Site.
- Security Measures. We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- Sharing. Please be aware that when you use our Site to post comments and share other information, any information that you provide may not be secure and can be collected and used by others. As a result, you should exercise caution before you make such disclosures.
- Children. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn that Personal Data of persons less than 13 years old has been collected through our Site, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are a customer or blog subscriber, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. You are also able to request a rectification of your data at any time by emailing mailto:Hello@GXunited.com.
How to Update Your Information
If you opt-in to our mailing list, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every email. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences through your Account Settings or by emailing Hello@GXunited.com.
Notification of Changes to this Policy
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Updates to this Policy will be posted on this page.