It’s not always easy to have the energy and motivation to lead group fitness classes. So how do you find energy well you don’t FIND energy you generate it. This video gives you the 5 things I do to create a higher level of energy when i’m just not feeling it so that I can lead engaging and effective classes.
- Get up whether you are seated or laying down you need to get up
- Move your body a little even just some bounces to get the blood flowing
- 10 deep breathes
- Drink some water
- Play some music have a pump up song
We would love to hear what you do to generate energy when you are feeling down. Share in the comments below!!
- 3 Steps to Avoid Burnout as a Group Fitness Instructor - November 7, 2016
- Generate Energy for your Next Group Exercise Class! - October 6, 2016
- Record Yourself to Teach Better Group Fitness Classes - June 13, 2016
- I’m a Certified Group Exercise Instructor…Now What? - June 2, 2016
- 5 Strategies for Quick Class Planning for Fit Pros - April 4, 2016
- How To Get The Most From Your Next Fitness Conference - March 22, 2016
ACE: Group Fitness Instructor
AFAA : Certified Group Fitness Instructor